Returns and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping with us here at Legacy Skate Store
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Skateboard Decks (Once Gripped) cannot be returned.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate an exchange or refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- Normally within 5 to 7 days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Items Not Eligible
- Skateboard decks once gripped and/or assembled are none refundable. Unless it's a manufacturer defect. In this case we will document all issues and feed back to supplier for the final decision.
In addition, Deck snaps or cracks while using are not a manufacture issue and will not be refunded. (You need to learn to skate better 😜).
- Occasionally items will be faulty, thats just how it goes! We're more than happy to sort these but these faults must be reported to us within 7 days of reciving your order.
- Sale items are non-refundable